FWH Chartered Professional Accountants Services
Our expertise is in working with doctors like you, providing the necessary services and guidance to help you achieve your short and long-term financial objectives.
Some of the services we offer include:
A key element to achieving your financial goals
One of the most important steps to help you maximize your wealth is to appropriately structure your affairs. The right structure reduces your tax burden, protects your wealth from claims by creditors and maximizes your wealth.
Some of the services we offer to optimally structure your affairs include:
- reviewing your personal and financial circumstances to create an appropriate and cost-effective structure for your situation
- implementing changes to your structure that align with your changing personal and financial circumstances
- helping you understand your business structure so it is properly utilized
Helping you reduce your overall tax burden
Our tax planning services go far beyond the timely and accurate preparation of your personal and corporate tax filings. We combine our knowledge of income-tax rules with our in-depth understanding of issues facing doctors to reduce your overall tax burden.
Some of the tax-planning services we offer include:
- minimizing taxes through transaction structuring
- developing an annual compensation plan
- income splitting with family members
- preparing all required tax filings
- estate planning
- acting as your representative with Canada Revenue Agency
Minimizing the many demands on your time
You’re busy, and we get that. We know you want to minimize the time you spend on your bookkeeping, so to make things as easy as possible for you, we will provide you with a set of clearly-labelled folders. As you receive tax-related documents throughout the year, simply place them in the correct folder. At the end of the year, bring the folder to us and we’ll take it from there.
Flaim Wolsey Hall’s accounting services include:
- preparing corporate and trust financial statements
- providing record-keeping advice for your practice